Renewable generation PPAs
Statkraft is a leading provider of power purchase agreements (PPAs) in Europe. Our portfolio is comprised of onshore and offshore wind, solar, hydro and biomass sources. In addition, we are an active player in the short term energy markets.
Our products are suitable for all technology sizes, both intermittent and flexible generators, and projects that are either bank or equity financed.
- Different pricing models (fixed, index-linked)
- Management of all RESS & REFIT requirements
- Different durations of contract (from 6 months to 20 years)
- Options to blend and extend longer-term contracts to help re-financing of projects
- Full balancing risk coverage
- Co-located PPAs involving multiple technologies
If you are looking for an experienced, bankable long-term PPA partner for a renewable plant or a project financed renewable generating station, this is our specialty.
- We have many years of experience in the market and we have built a strong reputation with lenders and lawyers within the industry.
- We have one of the strongest credit ratings in the market (Standard & Poors A-) and offer contracts for up to 20 years.
- We have ready-to-use lender-approved documents including a Parent Company Guarantee and Direct Agreement.
- We can offer both fixed and index-linked prices or possibly a combination of the two.
- Once you appoint Statkraft as your PPA offtaker you will be assigned an account manager who will guide you through the process and will be your personal point of contact for contract negotiations.
Contract for Difference (CfDs)
- A financial contract allowing generators flexibility to fix risks without changing PPA supplier
- Hedge your subsidy reference price
- Fix balancing costs
- Fixed for floating swap prices
- No need to switch PPA Provider
- Fully EMIR Compliant